|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000 per annum|
As a result of continued and sustained growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Audit Manager with a top ranked chartered accountancy firm based in central London.
The package on offer includes a competitive salary, and the firm has a good track record of promoting internally, so there is an exciting career progression plan in place for right candidate.
The firm is a highly regarded, long established, mid-tier practice, who can boast a portfolio of high-profile individuals as well as a breadth of SME and large businesses whilst maintaining that personal touch. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, maintaining those relationships and expectations while supervising and training junior staff.
- Planning, supervising and reviewing audit, accounts and corporation tax work.
- Preparing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS 102.
- Performing billing management
- Ad hoc business consultancy
To be considered for the Audit Manager role, the ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a professional services environment.
- Proven audit management experience with a range of clients.
- Experience in UK GAAP and FRS 102
- IFRS experience would be beneficial.
- An awareness of corporate, personal, and indirect tax.
- Proven experience leading a team
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Travel to and from offices in central London
If you would like to join this excellent team in central London please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.