Assistant Tax Advisor
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
Are you an experienced Partnership Tax professional immediately available and open to contract work?
Top private client law firm are looking for Assistant Tax Advisor to assist in the Firm's tax compliance for UK and non-UK Group entities, partners and staff.
- Preparation of the LLP's partnership tax computations
- Preparation of the LLP's partnership tax returns based on the partnership tax computations
- Potentially prepare partners' Self-Assessment tax returns annually
- Reconciling partners' tax reserves including calculating tax equalisation adjustments
- Assisting in various ad hoc projects for the Group as they arise.
- Support the Head of Partnership Tax in relation to various projects
- Deal with ad-hoc enquires and requests relating to partnership tax matters
This role is a 6 month FTC and will require someone who is readily available to start a new role.
The firm are all still working from home so applicants must be able to work remotely.
Specific experience required includes:
- International partnership tax experience preferred
- Experience of preparing UK Self-Assessment tax returns preferred
- Knowledge of tax reserving in professional partnerships preferred