My client is an international law firm who are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their global finance team in London. This role will be suitable for someone who has had some office experience in a law firm and is looking to start their career off in a finance role.
- Maintaining the billing team inbox, ensuring emails are dealt with and/or forwarded as appropriate.
- Ensuring all bills are sent to clients and recorded within the system.
- Dealing with time and disbursement transfers.
- Processing write-offs, secretarial overtime, e-bibles and matter closures.
- Running and printing CMS reports.
- Chasing time sheets as requested by the Revenue Manager.
- Opening and distributing post for the accounts team.
- General filing, copying, scanning and archiving.
- Running reports for other team members when required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A-C/9-5 or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Strong written and verbal communication and numeracy skills are required
- Attention to detail is also essential.