Ambition Referral Scheme - Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY: Only candidates and clients registered with Ambition UK are eligible to refer people under this scheme.
Entry into the Ambition Referral Scheme is deemed to be acceptances of these terms and conditions:
- This referral scheme only applies to candidates based in the UK.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A successful referral is considered to be any referral by yourself that has been placed by Ambition and completed a 4 week probation period.
- The referral gift (John Lewis gift voucher) detailed in this scheme is a net payment. Ambition is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus.
- In the event that Ambition is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- No referral gift amount is payable if a referred person works in a temporary position through Ambition outside the UK, or is placed at an Ambition client in permanent employment outside the UK.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the Ambition database and/or his/her information/profile/resume has already been received by Ambition by other means prior to the date of referral.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to Ambition for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify Ambition for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer's failure to procure such consent.
- It is the referrer's responsibility to contact their Ambition consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
- If the referral prize is not collected within 90 days of the referral prize being offered, Ambition reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Candidates can only be referred to Ambition once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Ambition more than once by the same referrer and/or by other referrers, only the first referrer will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme. Ambition reserves the right of judgement and all decisions are final.
- Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Ambition are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
- Ambition accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
- Ambition makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, Ambition is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
- £50 and £100 value includes all taxes, fees and shipping. Some conditions and exclusions apply.
- The experience gift will be offered in the form of a pre-paid voucher.
- Winners will be selected at random on the following dates and notified by phone or email shortly afterwards: 31st March 2017, 30th June 2017, 30th September 2017, 31st December 2017.
- Ambition reserves the right to terminate the referral scheme at any time.