Divisional Recruitment Manager - Marketing and BD
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
Ambition is looking for an inclusive and collaborative Recruitment Divisional Manager to manage our Marketing & Business Development team in the Practice & Consultancy division, here in London. We are offering a generous salary and benefits package for the right candidate!
We're a small, friendly team who are passionate about building better futures for our candidates and clients. We are therefore looking for someone who shares our core values of: passion, resourcefulness, integrity, drive and enjoyment.
Our Practice & Consultancy division team is set for further expansion this year having added experienced recruiters into our fee earning tax and audit teams in Q4 of last year. This Divisional Manager role is another key hire for our London office and will enable you to play a key role in regrowing the Marketing & BD team.
Reporting to the Divisional Director for our P&C business, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing a diverse team of consultants.
- Growing the business with scope to include offerings across the UK and internationally.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring critical client growth and having an established list of PSL clients.
This Divisional Manager role will suit a passionate professional who is commercially minded but also uncompromisingly committed to doing the right thing for our clients and candidates. We will also consider ambitious Senior Consultants with a track record of operating successfully in this market to step up into a management role.
In return for your expertise, experience and commitment, you will have an influential position, a generous salary, and benefits package including:
- Remuneration - you will be eligible for both team and personal commission.
- A great career path - our Directors started as graduates!
- Training and development - we will ensure you get a tailored personal development plan.
- Flexibility and a culturally diverse working environment - we will work with you to help balance your work and personal commitments.
To find out more about this full-time Divisional Manager job in London, please contact Nicky Acuna Ocana 0207400 6625 firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Ambition is a leading international recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience. We provide tailored recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients within the Legal, Accountancy, Business Advisory, and Management Consultancy sectors.