Divisional Manager F&A Legal
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new Legal Finance & Accounting team role in London? Ambition Recruitment is looking for a Divisional Manager - Legal and Finance to join our highly successful and supportive Legal Finance & Accounting team. We are offering a generous salary and benefits package for the right candidate!
Our Legal Division is expanding. This Legal Divisional Manager role will enable you to join our consistently high-performing Legal Finance team. Reporting to the Divisional Director for our Legal Business, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse team of consultants
- Consolidating the position of the team as the leader in legal finance recruitment
- Growing the business and scope to include offerings across the UK and internationally
- Taking responsibility for ensuring critical client growth and a warm desk with an extensive list of PSL clients
The inclusive finance role will suit a professional from a recruitment and leadership background, ideally with experience in a similar role. Your priority will be around delivering qualitative metrics such as repeat business, feedback and better delivery ratios.
What's in it for you?
- Remuneration - you will be eligible for both team and personal commission
- A great career path - our Directors started as graduates!
- Training and development - we will ensure you get a tailored personal development plan
- Flexibility - we will work with you to help you balance your work and personal commitments
Think you have what it takes to excel in this collaborative Divisional Manager - Legal job in London? If so, please contact Nicky Acuna Ocana 0207400 6625 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ambition is a leading, international recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in the industry. We provide tailored recruitment solutions on a permanent, interim, temporary and fixed-term contract basis to a wide range of clients within the Legal, Accountancy, Business Advisory and Management Consultancy sectors.