WOWO Legal PA Litigation
Part Time Legal Secretary - Litigation
£37,000 pro rata and Impressive Benefits
Globally Successful Law Firm
A Litigation Legal Secretary role with the scope to make a difference!
This diverse Legal Secretary opportunity offers you the chance to work on a part time basis of one week on one week off in a dynamic Litigation team.
Litigation Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage a busy workload and take ownership of enquiries
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Coordinating travel and preparing itineraries
- Producing accurate legal documentation including audio dictations
- Managing the teams fee earns
- Manage telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Client billing, expenses and invoicing
To be successful in this Litigation Legal Secretary role, you will need the following skills:
- Experience as a PA within Litigation
- Meticulous attention to detail and efficiency
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well in a team to help manage the workflow
- Self-motivated and hardworking approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Billing experience using Elite 3a (DESIRED)
If you are a confident problem solver who is looking for an exciting new challenge at a leading London law firm with exceptional market knowledge then APPLY NOW!