|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £73000 per annum|
It is with great pleasure to announce that a top advisory firm is in need of a Valuations Manager to add to their London office. This team is responsible for preparing a large scope of valuations across accounting, tax and commercial purposes.
This practice is searching for an individual who can analyse, implement and account for the valuation of various financial instruments. You will be consistently building relationships with a wide range of clients, as well as working on varied projects within an exciting and motivated team.
- Carrying out valuation analysis using a range of approaches and methods.
- Creating, building and modifying valuation models
- Being present and taking part in various client meetings
- Handing over and overseeing the work of less experienced and more junior staff
- Working with colleagues from different departments and teams
- Writing comprehensive reports and providing results and meeting client expectations
- ACCA qualified or CFA qualified (or equivalent)
- You are experienced in Valuations within a boutique firm or professional services firm
- In-depth experience of modelling and valuation methods across and wide scope of sectors
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
If you are looking for that next step up in your career and want to expand your Valuations experience with a dynamic team, then this role could be the right fit for you!