Valuations Director (M&A & Restructuring)
We have been instructed to help identify an experienced valuations professional on behalf of one of the premier global restructuring houses to help bolster their M&A team with the appointment of a new Valuations Director.
The firm hold very high standards when recruiting talent into their corporate finance division and the valuations team that makes up a key part of their M&A advisory offering is no different.
They work on market leading financial restructurings and transactions across various sectors and of varying size and so the key is to ensure that the Director coming in can project lead and take day to day responsibility for the delivery and organisation of workflow to the team with full autonomy and confidence.
This extends itself to developing the best strategic approach to implement on each project, anticipating, identifying and resolving issues on projects and preparing and reviewing formal written reports from the structure to the content.
Technically you will also need to be very strong in the valuation of corporates in that you have experience in debt valuation, transaction options such as collateral, asset and going concern valuation options, and balance sheet, enterprise and impairment valuation analysis.
Our client is seeking a Director with:
- 8+ years valuation experience
- Exposure to working on M&A transactions and ideally restructuring engagements
- Big 4 or investment banking background
- Experience in delivering and managing valuation work.
- Ability to network and conduct business development tasks
- Strong report writing skills
- Leadership and management of individuals experience.
In addition, you will preferably hold / be:
- Professional qualification in either the ACA or CFA
- Degree educated from a top tier university.
The team structure is such that someone with a high level of career ambition and drive will have an accessible and potentially very quick route to progress beyond Director level.
Therefore, if you are an experienced valuations professional with a desire to further challenge yourself in a new and dynamic working environment then this is an unrivalled opportunity that is now live in the London market.