UK/US Partnership Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Audit & Tax|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Job Title: Partnership Tax Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 + package
I am currently working on a Partnership Tax Manager role for one of the London's leading Accountancy practices that are known for their work with clients linked tp the United States. There is great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills working with partnership clients with links to the US across a diverse range of interesting and growing sectors.
This role would suit an individual who is looking to take on an active role in working with and providing tax planning for new and existing clients, learning and developing their knowledge of Professional Practices, Financial Services, Private Equity and other sectors. You will also be given the opportunity to get involved in identifying business development opportunities, preparing proposals for prospective clients, and attending networking events.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Reviewing partnership tax computations for partner final sign off and identifying planning opportunities.
- Assistance with advisory projects that arise including report writing, which will be focused on partnership planning. These could include advice on operating structures, changes in existing structures, international expansion, remuneration structures and tax planning.
- Dealing with queries and one-off advisory projects that arise.
- A good understanding of business tax and partnership tax issues is required, however, experience in specific sectors is not essential.
- Reviewing personal tax returns and dealing with any advisory work that arises. The partners of the firms we act for are wealthy individuals in their own right and often have interesting and complex tax affairs.
- Experience of mixed membership and salaried members issues would be preferable.
- Overseeing HM Revenue & Customs enquiries, active financial management and administration / management issues of the portfolio.
- Supporting partners in formal proposals, presentations to intermediaries and writing articles.
Requirements for this role include:
- A keen interest or knowledge in professional partnerships or other owner manager business
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable and used to working to deadline
- Good written and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure when required
- Shows initiative and common sense