|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with an International Law firm to hire for a newly created Treasury Manager position.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, the Treasury Manager will lead on all aspects of treasury operations globally. Responsibilities include measuring cash management performance, cash flow reporting and forecasting, developing currency hedging practices, cash flow modelling for future investment and reducing FX exposure. You will also manage the banking relationships and assist with the development the group's online banking policies.
Requirements for the role include:
- Prior treasury experience
- Experience in an international firm with multi jurisdictions / currencies
- Some partnership / professional services experience
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- A qualification in accountancy or treasury
If this role sounds of interest please do get in touch or apply.