Transaction Services - Senior - London
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a prominent firm in their Transaction Services team. They are in search for a candidate who is skilled in due diligence wanting to progress their career in a firm providing great work/life balance and company culture.
A fantastic opportunity to work with a broad range of clients; private equity investors, banks and other providers of debt finance and corporate acquirers. They specialise in mid-market transactions with an enterprise value of between £25m and £100mil.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Working on due diligence assignments
- Producing reports highlighting the financial position and prospects of a business
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the client's business
- Attending client meetings
- Involvement in business development
- Preparing and interpreting financial models
- Client contact to confirm progress and identifying solutions
- Performing data analysis
Requirements: ACA/ACCA qualified for equivalent.
You would gain exposure to various sectors including real estate, technology, business services, industrials, media and many others.
This position is perfect for someone who is skilled in due diligence, has strong technical ability and good commercial awareness.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please apply now!