Transaction Service Manager
Transaction Services manager:
Ambition has partnered up with a top advisory firm seeking a Transaction Services Manager. Based in Birmingham, you will get the opportunity to work with ambitious clients who are entrepreneurially spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing financial due diligence projects with minimal assistance.
- Contribute to the management of the project team, including responsibility for briefing, supervising and developing junior staff.
- Assist in the development of new service stream practices.
- Successful client management, while advising clients on matters concerning risk management.
- An ability to identify and recognise new projects and business opportunities.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Transaction services experience with a minimum 2 years financial due diligence experience.
- Experience in managing, developing and mentoring staff.
- Experience of client-facing work.
- An ability to apply commercial judgment.
If you are interested, please reach out.