TMT M&A Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
One of the leading Technology M&A investment banks in London are searching for a TMT M&A analyst to join their vastly growing M&A team. As an M&A analyst you will be responsible for supporting the execution of an M&A deal as well as supporting various marketing activities. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-growing technology focused company who have developed strong relationships within both the technology and media sector.
The role will include various responsibilities such as:
- Being involved in every aspect of a deal, from origination to completion, including drafting IM's, preparing pitch presentations and supporting senior management throughout the M&A process
- Building detailed financial models and using various valuation techniques
- Preparing the deal status report and the upkeep of the transactions multiples database
In order to be suitable for this role you will have:
- At least 1 year M&A experience, preferably within the TMT sector
- Experience of building financial models, especially DCF building experience
- A genuine interest in exploring the TMT sector within your M&A career
- Fluent in a European language would be preferred but not essential
If you are looking to work for a firm which works on a wide array of cross-border M&A transactions with a highly international team then this is an opportunity worth exploring.