Temp Legal Cashier
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
An independent and progressive law firm with brilliant transport links is looking for a temporary Legal Cashier to join their established team for around a month with the possibility of being extended into the new year. The cashiering team experience very high volumes & the candidate will therefore work on a variety of different tasks on a daily basis providing a brilliant learning curve for anyone in the industry.
As the Legal Cashier you would be responsible for:
- Raising Office Account Cheque Payments.
- Processing Office Account Cheque Receipts.
- Entering Supplier Invoices into Elite (Accounting system) & reconciling supplier statements.
- Entering Counsel Fee Notes, Experts and Agents into Elite & reconciling statements.
- Processing Weekly Purchase Ledger BACS Payment Runs.
- Reconciling Bank Statements with Elite Cashbook entries.
- Dealing with queries from fee earners and support staff.
- Raising Client Account Cheque Payments.
- Processing Client Account Cheque Receipts.
- Processing Client to Client Journals.
- Processing Client to Office Bill Payments.
- Processing Bank to Bank Transfers and Journals.
- Nominal journals
If you have experience using the Elite System, have a strong and working knowledge of SAR, please apply today!