Technical Assistant - Property Advisory
A leading mid-tier Property Consultancy have partnered with us to hire a new Technical Assistant to join their Alternative Properties Advisory team based in Central London!
With multiple offices across the UK and being a part of an International Alliance of firms across Europe and the US, the firm pride themselves as specialists within Logistics, Alternative Public Sector and Corporate Real Estate markets.
This Property Consultancy work with both public and private sector clients including some leading names within the FTSE100. They pride themselves with having a boutique feel within their offices which support collaborative working and a privately owned partnership.
As the Technical Assistant you will be joining the brand's Alternative Advisory team where the bulk of the properties managed will include Hotels, Serviced Apartments and Resorts. Your role will be vital to supporting the day to day operations internally within the team who conduct services including Valuation, Asset Management and Property Analysis.
- Liaising with new clients and onboarding procedures in accordance to best practice;
- Supporting the prepartion of Valuation and other reports;
- Drafting and proof-reading documents under the instruction of Partners or Associates involved;
- Researching competitors, market information and other resources to support the division;
- Act as the main point of contact for a key clients in the company's portfolio;
- Supporting with Financial Administration duties including invoice raising;
- Database management;
- Administrative duties as required.
This role would suit someone who has worked as a Technical Assistant or a similar role within a Partnership led business. There will be a requirement for the successful candidate to uphold exemplary written and spoken English as much of the role requires attention to detail with regards to confidential document management.
Extensive knowledge of operating a CRM system would be advantageous as Data Management is key to this position.
If you're in search for a new challenge and keen to be a part of a vibrant cultured business, then we'd love to hear from you!