|Location:||City of London, London|
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Magic Circle Law Firm!
My client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a Team Secretary to join their Business Development team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, professional and ambition individual who is looking to engage in a career as a secretary in a dynamic team!
You have the unmissable opportunity to grow and make this role your own!
BD Team Secretary Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of call for the Business Development team
- Arrange meeting room bookings, prepare meeting agendas and take minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangements, order currency and create detailed itineraries
- General administrative duties such as printing, scanning, filling and photocopying
- Raise invoices and expense claims and manage payments
- Monitor the team's absences and onboard new joiners
- Update key contacts information and manage the BD teams international master list for events
- Collate the monthly BD internal newsletter
- Liaise with facilities team during office moves and ensure health and safety requirements are met
- Uphold the firm's compliance standards and policies
You must have:
- Previous (3-5 years) experience working in a secretarial and administrative based role within professional services!
- Experience supporting a team, managing a busy workload efficiently and working to tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and strong document production skills
- Proactive, hardworking and confident individual
- Fantastic communication and organisation skills