|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£25500 - £26000 per annum|
Team Secretary - Real Estate
Up to £26,000 and Competitive Benefits Package
Top 10 International Accountancy Firm
Are you ambitious, willing to learn new skills and looking for a new secretarial role that will allow you to use your initiative?
The opportunity to work in a busy and thriving global accountancy practice in the real estate sector; you will work alongside a a Senior PAs, 2 PAs, team secretary and a group of talented and ambitious fee earners!
Team Secretary Responsibilities:
- Diary management, arranging meetings and facilitating catering or AV requirements
- Type, amend and prepare documentation including client letters, reports, general correspondence and files notes
- File/records management
- Manage telephone calls and take details messages
- Attend meetings, take minutes and action points raised
- Coordinate extensive international business travel arrangements then prepare detailed itineraries
- Assist with billing and process expense claims; assist with credit contract, create letters and bank cheques
- General ad hoc administration and secretarial support to the wider real estate team
The Necessary skills to be successful as a Team Secretary:
- Previous experience within an administrative role in professional services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and Microsoft office skills
- Proactive and flexible working approach
- Able to manage a busy workload and meet tight deadlines
Unmissable opportunity - apply now!