|Location:||West London, London|
£28,000 plus bens
Global Accountancy Firm - West London
Our client is looking for a confident, ambitious and hardworking Team Secretary to join their Corporate International Tax team!
This is an unmissable opportunity for you to develop your skills and experience at a Top 10 accounting practice with international client base and huge market reach!
Team Secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Diary management, organising meetings and preparing relevant materials.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Document management including typing, filling and amending documents.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Produce WIP reports and assist with billing process.
- Ad hoc administrative support to wider team.
Team Secretary Job Requirements:
- Previous administrative and secretarial experience.
- Strong IT and computer systems skills including a working knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Willingness to learn, develop and get stuck in.