|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
£24,000 to £28,000 plus excellent benefits
Leading consultancy based in the West End
Supporting a fantastic team of HR professionals
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and enthusiastic Team Secretary to join an award winning, market leading consultancy firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the vibrant West End.
This Team Secretary role is a perfect position for a candidate who has previous experience working within a corporate environment, either as a Team Assistant or Team Secretary and ideally has supported an HR or shared service team before.
The firm is hugely successful and is enjoying a period of growth which looks set to continue - it's a professional, friendly, fun and dynamic environment, with an ambitious, diverse and talented group of people.
This Team Secretary role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Coordinating department meetings - taking notes and action points
- Arranging video and conference calls
- Organising travel
- Assisting in the coordination of internal events, company inductions and away days
- Supporting on team projects
This Team Secretary role requires a candidate who is adaptable and able to manage a busy workload and commit to delivering on deadlines.
To be successful in this Team Secretary role you will need:
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience
- Proven diary management skills
- Fantastic communication - both written and verbal
- A flexible approach and someone who thrives in an environment where priorities change
- Happy to use own initiative
- Experience of supporting a team in a corporate environment - previous experience of supporting an HR team would be great.
- Ambitious about progressing your Secretarial/PA career
If this Team Secretary role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!