|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
£28,000 and Impressive Benefits Including 25 Days - Plus Birthday Leave
London Based Real Estate Consultancy
A progressive Team Secretary role with a difference!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Secretary to support a busy team of Surveyors and PAs at this dynamic real estate consultancy firm who have fantastic potential and a strong market presence!
This Team Secretary role offers you the chance to grow with a successful firm, develop your skills and expand your knowledge alongside a team of supportive and hardworking individuals!
Team Secretary Role:
- Diary management
- Process expense claims
- Type digital dictations
- Organise travel arrangements for the Surveyors
- Accurately produce letters, reports and other documentation
- Assist the team with overflow work to enhance efficiency
- Manage correspondence and various documents
- Manage incoming telephone calls
Team Secretary Requirements:
- Secretarial experience
- Fantastic attention to detail
- 50 wpm typing ability
- Strong IT skills including experience using MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, hardworking and proactive approach to working
If you are self-motivated and looking to further your career as a Team Secretary then APPLY NOW!
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!