Team Assistant - Temp to Perm
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + bens|
Fantastic City location
Temp to perm - immediate start available
Salary from £30,000 to £33,000 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Team Assistant to join a global consultancy firm based in the heart of the City, in beautiful offices.
The firm are incredibly successful and are well established, award winning and progressive - their culture is wonderful; supportive, friendly and fun with a great diverse bunch of people.
This Team Assistant role is available as a temp to perm arrangement, so an excellent opportunity to try out the role and the environment and get a unique insight into the firm before making a long term commitment - we are looking for a Team Assistant who is available immediately, is happy to temp for a period of time and who ultimately wants to secure something permanent long term.
The Team Assistant role is busy and varied and will include:
- Diary management
- Meeting and travel coordination
- Assisting in monthly billing
- Finance admin such as processing expenses and invoices and reconciling incoming payments
- Preparation of management information for reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for client pitches
- Updating the CRM system
- Coordinating team events and the onboarding process for new starters
- Supporting on projects as required
This Team Assistant role is an excellent opportunity to join a global firm who are the market leaders in their field - they are extremely well known and continue to go from strength to strength.
The Team Assistant position will suit a candidate who really enjoys being the central lynch pin of a team and who has lots of initiative. You'll also need:
- Strong previous experience of working in a team Assistant or Team PA role
- Excellent IT skills, confident with MS office
- Experience of producing a range of documents
- Experience of managing diaries
- Numerate and experience of financial admin such as expenses and raising invoices
- Great attention to detail
- Immediately available and happy to work in a temp to perm role
If this Team Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!