Team Assistant - Law Firm - 12 month FTC
|Salary:||£19000 - £19500 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Legal Team Assistant - 12-month FTC
Leading London law firm
Supporting a high-profile team
Stunning offices in the heart of the City
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join a successful, reputable London law firm, supporting a great team in one of the busiest practice areas of the firm.
The Team Assistant role would be perfect for an ambitious candidate who is looking to kick start their career as a Legal Secretary, so if you've recently completed your CILEx or City & Guilds Legal Secretarial Diploma and are keen to put your knowledge into practice then this role would be ideal!
The firm itself is very successful - its growing and expanding and has a fantastic reputation and works with some really interesting clients. This Team Assistant role will be joining the team who specialise in Real Estate work, so you can expect it to be busy and fast paced with never a dull moment!
The Team Assistant role will include:
- Producing and amending a range of legal documents and reports for clients and internal teams
- Supporting the team with a range of admin duties
- Producing deed schedules and collating deeds
- Creating and maintaining data rooms
- Liaising with clients - assisting where possible, or taking detailed messages and ensuring these reach the correct person quickly
- Liaising with internal teams to offer support and assistance
The firm has a great culture - they pride themselves on being friendly and supportive and encourage great teamwork across the board. The offices are lovely and they are located right in the heart of the City.
In order to be successful in this Team Assistant role you will need:
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- A strong desire to pursue a career as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- CILEx or City & Guilds Legal Secretarial qualification would be a huge advantage
- Educated to GCSE standard with good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to commit to a 12 month contract
- Able to work to deadlines with great attention to detail
If this Legal Team Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!