|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Magic Circle Law Firm!
The unmissable opportunity working at one of the largest and most prestigious global law firm!
You will have the chance to develop your administrative skills and build a career at a reputable law firm with fantastic progression opportunities!
Team Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating meeting room bookings, conference calls with AV set-up
- Preparing bundles
- Wiki updates,
- File and document access management
- PowerPoint and document assistance such as formatting and amending
- Carrying out extensive printing and scanning duties
You will need:
- Strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- A minimum of 5 A-C GCSE grades or equivalent
- Previous experience as a legal administrator in a law firm
- CILEx qualification is highly desired