|Salary:||Up to £22000 per annum|
Team Assistant - Corporate Tax
Market Leading International Law firm
£22,000 and Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join the Corporate department at a global law firm with stunning offices based in city!
If you are a Team Assistant looking to join a firm who are highly successful and are known for delivering exceptional service to their high profile clients then this is the right role for you!
Your day as a Team Assistant would consist of:
- Build strong relationships internally with; fee earners and PA's across different departments
- Efficiently use the firms resources to get administrative tasks done; global document production room
- Organise workload on a daily basis and knowing what is the priority for the day
- General administrative tasks; printing, scanning, filing documents and corresponding emails
- Get involved with business development, financial administration and training
- Arranging meetings and conferences; video and events
- Answering phone calls and relaying the message onto the right person
- Booking Couriers and taxis when needed
- Regular maintenance on e-filing, archiving and retrieving files
- Cover for other members in the team when needed
To be a successful Team Assistant you would have:
- Be CLIEx or ILEX qualified and hold at least 6 months office admin experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
- Able to solve problems efficiently and professionally
- Strong team player
If this role is the next challenge you are looking for then … APPLY NOW!