|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
I am currently working on a very exciting opportunity looking for a team assistant to join a busy client facing team who provide a dedicated investment consultancy to investors across all industries. This role will be an integral part of the team and support the individuals with real proactive PA support whilst also holding full responsibility in being the BD and Marketing champion and running with BD and Marketing activities on behalf of the team with the internal teams.
In this role you will hold full responsibility for:
- Full range of administrative duties to support the team including copy and audio WP, filing, printing, scanning, photocopying, binding, formatting documents, raising invoices and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Extensive diary management; booking meetings both internally and externally with clients, arranging meeting rooms and ordering refreshments as and when required.
- Answering telephones for and on behalf of Partners and fee-earners, taking messages and passing to alternative team members as appropriate. Dealing with internal and external queries wherever possible.
- Coordinating and organising the team's marketing initiatives and client-related activities/events. Supporting Client Partners with the organisation and minutes for client team meetings and updating client plans.
- Updating and managing the team's input into the CRM system and client portals
- Gathering and collating information from online sources
- Liaising with central support functions such as HR, ICT, Marketing and Facilities on any issues experienced by the team.
- Inducting new starters into the team in respect of administrative processes.
- Updating the internal HR system with holiday and sick leave.
- Other duties commensurate with the position/the needs of the team.
The successful candidate will need to have team support experience either in a PA capacity or Team Coordinator type role, they will also need to have proven experience of an interest in marketing such as degree or previous role.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now!