Tax Senior - Personal and Corporate
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£36000 - £46000 per annum|
Job Title: Tax Senior - Personal and Corporate
Package: Up to £46 000 + benefits
Ambition is excited to be working alongside a highly regarded accountancy firm seeking a Tax Senior with a diverse role acting across both corporate and private client tax work. Based in central London, you have the opportunity to develop your career whilst being provided with full study support.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a corporate, personal and partnership tax portfolio of approximately 150 clients.
- Comprehensive grasp of tax compliance issues, preparation of tax returns and computations, payment advice and dealing with ad-hoc queries.
- Training junior staff.
- Assist with tax planning.
- Assist with HMRC enquiries and drafting responses.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- ATT qualified and working towards CTA qualification.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally.
- A strong team player.
If you are interested in this role, apply directly or contact Matthew on 0207 437 281 for more information.