Tax Advisory Manager
Job Title: Tax Advisory Manager
Package: Up to £65,000 + benefits
Ambition is working with one of the UK's leading accountancy practices who are ranked inside the Top 20, on a Tax Advisory Manager role. Based in central London, you will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm known for their work as private client advisers across a broad spectrum of sectors.
As a Tax Advisory Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on private client tax planning and transactional tax cases for both individual and corporate clients, enabling the you to work with the firms leading tax partners and directors.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Advising clients regarding their UK tax residency position under the statutory residence test.
- Advising clients on how their domicile is determined for tax purposes.
- Advising non-domicile UK residents regarding taxation under the remittance's basis.
- Advising clients on the application of settlement provisions, transfer of asset provisions and relevant capital gains tax provisions.
- Advising non-UK domiciled individuals regarding their inheritance tax exposure.
In order to be successful, the ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the taxation of foreign trusts and structures.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work under pressure displaying flexibility, motivation and commitment to meet deadlines.
- An enthusiastic natural team player.
- CTA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA qualification.
- Experience operating tax return software.
If you are interested in this role apply directly or for more information, contact Matthew Barber on 0207 437 281.