|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£54000.00 - £64000 per annum|
You will have a significant influence over the Firm's global tax compliance and will be interacting with partners, the Chief Finance & Operations officer, global finance teams and other business service function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing UK tax computations, Tax Returns, supporting allocations and papers for the LLP and responding to HMRC enquiries on submitted computations
- Prepare documentation required to fulfil transfer pricing and BEPs reporting obligations in the UK to enable finance teams and external advisors to meet requirements in other countries
- Complete relevant disclosure notes relating to taxation for inclusion in the statutory consolidated accounts of the LLP
- Prepare the documentation needed to fulfil transfer pricing and BEPs reporting obligations in the UK
- Review and audit the global tax payments and prepare the complex calculations in excel for the partner's double tax relief claims
- Preparation of current-year and clearing of prior year reserves for the global tax liabilities of the nominal partners; work alongside the Tax Accountant to prepare journals and reconcile tax reserve accounts, prepare partner tax reserve statements and deal with the partner's queries on the tax reserves
- Coach the Tax Assistant in above matters and delegate tasks
- Deal with ad-hoc tax and partnership queries as needed
This Tax Advisor role requires you to have a degree, be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified and have previous experience in Transfer Pricing as this is a key element to the role.
The ideal person will have previous experience working within professional services, (law firm background hugely beneficial) and be an excellent communicator that is able to work towards deadlines and under pressure, with a willingness to take on any new work.
If you are interested in this Tax Advisor role, please apply.