Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are on an exciting journey to become the leading Professional Services recruitment business in London, specialising in finance & accounting, business advisory and business development & marketing.
With over 30 years of recruitment experience within the UK, Ambition London are now on the hunt for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join and play a pivotal part in growing the A team.
We believe in giving our people the perfect balance between autonomy and the support needed to succeed. Ambition can promise you a strong support structure and a collaborative team environment, all within our close-knit office here in the heart of London.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be working closely with the management team to support all internal hiring needs. This is a standalone role, where you will be able to directly drive the recruitment strategy for the London business and build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders.
You will be the face of Ambition, helping to maintain a positive brand awareness in the industry. Your responsivities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the recruitment for Sales (Associate Consultant, Consultant, Senior Consultant) and Corporate Services roles
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management
- Working with hiring managers to define and prioritise role requirements, write job descriptions, identify key skills to assess candidates and optimise interview process
- Responsible for the interview and feedback process
- Overseeing the onboarding process for all new starters
- Planning and executing all graduate recruitment campaigns, including organising and taking part in various careers events throughout the year
- Updating the internal Bullhorn CRM system
- Working with the management team to schedule and create high impact training for new starters and experienced consultants
- Collaborating with the marketing team to promote the Ambition brand across all social media channels
- Managing the mentoring scheme and new starters' catch up forum
We are looking for:
- Previous in-house or agency experience with proven knowledge of end to end recruitment
- An effective and confident communicator
- Ability to work independently and manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
What's in it for you?
At Ambition, our employees benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Annual getaway for the WHOLE office
- Dress for your diary policy
- Employees wellbeing schemes, including mental health support and regular wellbeing incentives
- Regular team-building and social events
- Regular lunch clubs to top fine dining restaurants in London
- International opportunities in any of our existing offices, spanned across 3 different continents.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd like to explore, please apply now!