Your duties will include:
* Maintain the integrity of the information models, in the central modelling repository, including performing daily checks and assisting with month end data reconciliations.
* Perform 2nd line support for finance systems, with a focus on reporting and data issues.
* Opportunity to contribute to the 3e information architecture roadmap and strategy
* Maintain on-going professional development in analytics and BI tools, and competitive/business intelligence techniques, master data management, information management and architecture, and vendor developments.
* Support the delivery of the BI portfolio, including information model design (conceptual, logical and physical), implementation, ETL, Data warehousing, visualisation and analytics
* Build and maintain support models, processes, validation routines and monitoring solutions to ensure management information is up to date and has integrity
* Ensure data repositories have a known lifecycle and ensure retention and deletion processes are maintained
For this role you will need to have a proven track record of working with developers to trouble shoot reporting issues. Use of SSRS helpful but not essential.
Experience within functional analysis skills within a legal/professional services environment, including the full solution lifecycle and business process improvement would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.