An International law firm are looking for a Systems Accountant to joing their team in London.
You will be responsible for the firm's financial systems and report information through advanced use of SQL and Excel.
Duties will include:
- develop, test and implement solutions to agreed budgets and timescales
- resolving issues related to PMS, budgeting, BI, billing, payment approvals, time recording, and other finance functions
- ensure any change requests or enhancements are relating to our system are evaluated
- SQL reporting
- training users on new features
- assisting team with general IT updates
For this role you will need to be understanding or privacy and confidentiality.
SQL skills are advanced excel skills are essential. SSRS skills are an ACCA/CIMA qualification is also desirable.
If interested please apply now