Social Media Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working with a leading management consultancy firm on a specialist social media management post to lead on their global strategy and policy, driving the profile of the firms corporate media channels.
The Global Social Media Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to create quality content to be shared across primary social media channels - LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement and optimise social media advertising campaigns
- Report on the performance of social media campaigns
- Support internal stakeholders who create content for regional, industry and recruitment social media
- Develop and manage firmwide employee advocacy programme
- Train marketing stakeholders on social media best practices and ensure tone of voice, purpose and brand are reflected
- Monitor social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, identifying risk and issues, and influence engagement
- Take a lead on managing incidents and crisis situations - liaise with PR and Risk teams, and other stakeholders where necessary
- Manage the deliverables of both internal teams (e.g. Content and Design Studio teams) and external vendors/agencies
- Monitor the marketplace for new and upcoming technologies and techniques
We are open to individual background however previous experience within professional services or a large corporate would be advantageous. Your ability to demonstrate effective utilisation of social media is the most important facet for the role so we are also open to considering current managers or individuals stepping up for the first time.
If this sounds like it could be of interest please click apply.