Social Media Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Are you an experienced B2B Social Media Manager with a global perspective?
We are looking to recruit a Global Social Media Manager to join a leading consultancy to support them with crisis communications (right now!) as well as joining a journey of continued digital marketing transformation.
The successful candidate will have sole ownership of the global social media presence, directly managing the strategy, policy and content for the main corporate social media channels.
The Global Social Media Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to create quality content to be shared across primary social media channels - LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement and optimise social media advertising campaigns
- Report on the performance of social media campaigns
- Support internal stakeholders who create content for regional, industry and recruitment social media
- Develop and manage firmwide employee advocacy programme
- Train marketing stakeholders on social media best practices and ensure tone of voice, purpose and brand are reflected
- Monitor social media activity, reporting on channel and campaign performance, identifying risk and issues, and influencer engagement
- Take a lead on managing incidents and crisis situations - liaise with PR and Risk teams, and other stakeholders where necessary
- Manage the deliverables of both internal teams (e.g. Content and Design Studio teams) and external vendors/agencies
- Monitor the marketplace for new and upcoming technologies and techniques
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about please get in contact as soon as possible.