Senior Tax Manager
A progressive global law firm based in amazing offices, surrounded by the beauty of St Pauls Cathedral is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team to work closely with the Head of Partner Accounting Tax. As the Senior Tax Manager you would be heavily involved in recruiting and leading a team to help bring forward the tax function within the firm. The firm offers a healthy remuneration and are prepared to offer the opportunity to make reasonable adjustments on hours.
As the Senior Tax Manager you would be responsible for delivering a bespoke service to the Partners who are described to be down to earth, great to work with and eager to bring the best out of everyone within the firm.
You would be responsible for:
- Ensuring the annual partner tax compliance process is managed efficiently
- Assist with the on boarding and exit of partners to include tax, reserving and capital issues
- Manage a team of junior personal tax compliance staff
- Oversight and leading of partner accounting - including partner capital, tax reserves, payroll, and other remuneration information provided to partners
- Reviewing the financial policies, procedures and standards in relation to partner tax and accounting
As the Senior Tax Manager you would:
- Carry a professional financial qualification e.g. ACA or equivalent
- Be technically outstanding
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Have strong project management skills
If you have the relevant skill set and want to work for a truly fantastic firm, please apply with your CV today!