Senior Sales Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within an ambitious firm? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in the sales department of one of Ambition's key clients within the accountancy sector. The role will be responsible for all aspects of the firms' sales cycle.
Its focus is to target prospects/contacts to grow and develop a sustainable new business opportunity pipeline in their region. In order to achieve this you will manage your sales and new business activity to deliver revenue targets from multiple products and services.
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to establish a coherent sales strategy in order to achieve results and overachieve against targets
- Identify, build and manage a substantial and sustainable multi-service new business pipeline
- Source new businesses with the aim of establishing profitable long term client relationships
- Engage, prepare and deliver client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tenders and proposal preparation as required
- Generate potential income through consultative, proactive and reactive sales approach to opportunities, situations and legislative issues
- Identify referral and cross selling opportunities and engage with other areas of the Firm to include services and sector teams as and where appropriate
- Support partners and directors with sales and business development activities e.g. generation of product documentation and presentations, and ensuring the Firm's competitive edge is positioned within the wider market
- Be a key point of contact for all clients and prospects' queries during the sales process
- Develop strategic relationships with intermediaries (banks, lawyers, industry associations and independent financial advisers etc)
- Operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Travel throughout the UK as and when required
If you think this sounds like the ideal role for you then please click 'apply'.