Senior Sales Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£37000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are excited to be working on a unique sales position for a highly respected top 10 accountancy firm role. Who are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive to join their growing team in Reading. The role has huge opportunity for progression and offers fantastic financial incentives.
A successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, targeting prospects/contacts to grow and develop a sustainable new business opportunity pipeline in their region. In order to achieve this the incumbent will manage their sales and new business activity to deliver revenue targets from multiple products and services.
The core responsibilities are as follows-
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to establish a coherent sales strategy in order to achieve results and overachieve against targets.
- Identify, build and manage a substantial and sustainable multi-service new business pipeline.
- Source new businesses with the aim of establishing profitable long-term client relationships.
- Engage, prepare and deliver client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tenders and proposal preparation as required.
- Generate potential income through consultative, proactive and reactive sales approach to opportunities, situations and legislative issues.
- Identify referral and cross selling opportunities and engage with other areas of the Firm to include services and sector teams as and where appropriate.
- Support partners and directors with sales and business development activities e.g. generation of product documentation and presentations and ensuring the Firm's competitive edge is positioned within the wider market.
- Be a key point of contact for all clients and prospects' queries during the sales process.
- Develop strategic relationships with intermediaries (banks, lawyers, industry associations and independent financial advisers etc).
- Operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards.
- Travel throughout the UK as and when required.
- Relevant substantial sales experience preferably within the professional services sector.
- Experience in identifying, building and managing sales pipelines.
- Demonstrated evidence of closing several significant client deals in professional services.
- Proven record of new sales generation and success across multiple industry sectors.
- Knowledge, training and sales delivery in full accountancy services (to include an awareness of R&D tax relief) would be considered a bonus.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Extremely confident dealing at board level and have a creative, professional and forward-thinking approach.
- Strong presentation skills - able to deliver presentations confidently to board level.
- Well-developed written and strong oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to work effectively in an autonomous or team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel and, ideally, database management.
- Project management experience.
- Professional, flexible and pro-active manner.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter with the want to win.
- Strong commercial acumen.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest and you have the experience to meet the requirements, please apply to the role below or send your CV directly to Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org