Senior PA - 6 month FTC
Senior PA - 6 month contract
International Consultancy firm
Hugely successful company and team
£38,000 pa (pro-rata)
Calling all immediately available PA's!! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented PA to join a vibrant, successful team in an extremely well-established consultancy based in stunning offices in the heart of the West End.
This PA role requires a candidate who is able to work both proactively and reactively, is super organised and has great communication skills. You'll be supporting 3 Partners at the top of their game and will need to be able to work at pace and stay one step ahead to provide high quality assistance!
This PA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Coordination of internal and client meetings
- Arranging travel
- Preparation of a range of client documents, reports and Presentations
- Inbox management
- Client liaison
- Support with billing and expenses
- Support on team projects as required
In order to be successful in this PA role you will need:
- Strong previous experience of working as a PA, supporting at Partner level
- Experience gained within a Professional Services or Financial Services environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Immediately available and happy to commit to a 6-month contract
- Calm under pressure and able to forward plan
If this PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!