Senior Marketing Manager - FFIG
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000.00 per annum|
A well-established successful law firm have opened an exciting opportunity on a 9-month FTC within their popular London office as a Senior Marketing Manager within the firms Funds and Financial investor group team and working alongside the head of finance in order to meet the growth plans. In this role you have a great responsibility of playing a huge part in the firm's 2-year target for your specific team. This is a great business to jump into as they can provide many opportunities for you to gain even more responsibility and prove your knowledge and worth to grow even more.
Your primary tasks on a day-to-day:
- Work with Tactical Opportunities Team and Finance to analyse market and financial data to support the further development of the FFI business and marketing plans
- Management of key client targeting programme, including CRM support across 5 of the firm's key FFI clients.
- Support planning for PE and infrastructure partner trips targeting outbound workflows
- Management and implementation of an internal communications plan to raise the profile of FFIG, its objectives and progress.
- Analysis of internal financial data to track progress against objectives and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies.
Above are a few of many tasks you will encounter throughout your day, however to ensure these activities are completed correctly you will need to have experience in managing people beforehand, a degree or equivalent in relevant areas and previous experience with funds and finance clients/ accounts.
To find out the full details please apply.