Senior Marketing Manager
A number of exciting Senior Marketing Manager positions have been released at a leading global Consulting firm. These roles will be based in the central London office and will report into the Head of Marketing for the sector.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of all marketing activities across all areas of the service line. You will; implement marketing strategy, manage large scale campaigns, develop and manage content, measure ROI, and act as a thought partner/adviser to key stakeholders in the business. The Senior Marketing Manager will be accountable for campaign budgets and for ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
- Professional Services backgrounds are essential
- Strong track record of creating and implementing campaign strategies
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work creatively and pro-actively
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical ability
If you feel that the above role is of interest, please do apply for further information.