Senior Manager / AD - M&A - Corporate Finance
We are thrilled to be able to offer you an opportunity to work as part of an industry leading corporate finance advisory firm as a Corporate Finance Senior Manager/AD, based in their London office. The company is looking for someone with extensive M&A experience to come and take ownership on a range of Corporate Finance activities.
As a Corporate Finance Senior Manager/AD you will be at the forefront of providing leading edge advice to a range of entrepreneurial clients including mid to large range corporates and non-profit organisations.
- Taking a proactive lead on transactions from origination to completion.
- Take full ownership of all delegated or assigned tasks and produce high quality work within the timescales required.
- Create and implement schedules and timetables for a transaction including thinking in advance of the next steps in the transaction.
- Leading on marketing documentation, including pitch materials and client proposals.
- Prepare and support presentations (such as pitches for business, management presentations to purchasers and feedback to clients).
- Maintain regular contact with key client representatives.
- Coaching and helping develop junior colleagues.
- Directing junior colleagues and other support staff on M&A transactions.
The firm are looking for someone with a strong track record of executing deals across the full life cycle of a transaction. You will have a clear understanding of financial models; their context and their impact. This role is perfect for someone looking to gain greater exposure within M&A.
If you're interested in hearing about this fantastic role with a market leading firm; with the opportunity to grow your career in corporate finance, then don't hesitate to get in touch!