Senior Management Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000.00 per annum|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join an International, creative thinking Law firm in their London office. This is a 12 onth FTC maternity contract.
Primarily your role will be to work on accounting issues relating to the UK office and preparation of the financial results for the UK office as well as assisting Global Offices on all accounting matters. As part of this role you will also be responsible for supervising staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the monthly profit & loss account and balance sheet for the UK office in line with Accounts timetable
- Development & monthly responsibility for inter-office accounting and ensuring all balance sheet accounts for UK are reconciled.
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly actual VS budget cost reports are distributed to Department Heads
- Development & preparation of month-end schedules on performance statistics, budget monitoring reports, marketing analysis and salary variance reports.
- Leading the annual cost Budgets for UK departments & re-forecasting as required
- Preparation of the annual financial statements & providing analysis required by their auditors
- Assisting the Group Accountant with the Cashflow forecast
- Assisting the UK FC with the preparation of the VAT return and the preparation of the annual Inter-Firm survey
- Responsibility for supervising & training of the Assistant Accountants
Experience working with the legal sector is desired for this role alongside experience with managing staff. You will need to have an Enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards work.
Please apply if the role is of interest.