Senior Legal PA
Senior Legal PA
Stunning offices in the heart of the City
Award winning law firm
Salary up to £45,000 pa plus excellent benefits
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary or Legal PA and are looking to join a firm that is progressive and forward thinking, then this Senior Legal PA role is ideal for you! Working in beautiful offices, in the heart of the City, this 12-month contract role will be supporting 3 fantastic Partners within an award-winning practice group.
This Legal PA role will be working as part of a very high performing team - it can be fast paced and constantly moving, so you'll need to thrive in that kind of environment - the culture of the firm is professional, friendly and fun - the people there work really collaboratively and support one another to deliver an excellence service to their clients and stakeholders.
The main remit of the Legal PA role includes:
- Complex diary management for Partners
- Email management
- Coordination of meetings and preparation of meeting documentation
- Organisation of UK and International travel and attendance at conferences and seminars
- Client liaison
- Supporting the billing process
- Preparation of client documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Attending team meetings, note taking and sending out action points
- Client research
This Legal PA role will require a candidate who has at least 5 years' experience of working as a Legal PA, who has great client service skills and loves working in a busy and evolving environment. Strong technical skills are a must, along with the desire to go the extra mile when needed - a true proactive approach is required to give great support to the Partners.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Min 5 years' experience gained as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- Great client care skills
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to commit to a 12-month contract and start in August
If this Senior Legal PA role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!!