Senior Legal Cashier
New Senior Legal Cashier position has risen on a 12 month contract basis to cover maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity to assist the supervisor with the running of the cashiering function and ensure compliance with SAR.
- Multi - currency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the processing of high value, high urgency payments whilst ensuring compliance with SAR.
- Ensuring that incoming funds are allocated correctly and in line with SAR.
- Advising legal staff on banking procedures relating to the above to ensure deadlines are met.
- Dealing with partner and client queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Training and mentoring the Legal Cashiers within the team.
- Assistance with annual audits and reviews.
- Assisting with the on-going SRA projects undertaken by the team to meet all current regulations.
- Placing and reconciling deposits in line with client fund requirements.
- Assisting the Legal Cashiers Supervisor in ensuring all cashiering tasks are covered within the appropriate and required timescales.
- Covering for the Team Supervisor in their absence
This is a great opportunity to work for a high performing team, in a supportive and friendly environment. Stunning, modern offices close to main tube stations also make this highly accessible.
To be successful in your application you will need to have solid legal cashiering experience, with strong knowledge of VAT, anti-money laundering regulations and extensive SAR knowledge. The ability to supervise and advise the team in the absence of more senior staff will also be needed.