Senior Legal Cashier
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Wonderful opportunity to join a global law firm in their London finance team as their Senior Legal Cashier for the next 12 months. Working in a team of 8 legal cashiers, you will be the senior within the group and be supporting the team with any queries they might have.
Reporting into the Finance Operations Manager, this role does not require you to supervise or manage anyone but will play an active role in supporting the more junior member within the team.
Key duties include:
- Processing CHAPS/BACS receipts and payments to the firms' client accounts including input into online banking systems and posting to 3E.
- Review and checking of the posting batches prepared by other Cashiers team members ensuring compliance with SRA Accounts Rules and the firm's AML procedures.
- Review of client bank reconciliations to include the investigation and resolution of outstanding items. Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation folder for review by Senior Operations Manager and COFA.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations as cover for other cashiers.
- Investigation and prompt return of client residual balances.
- Provide cover and support or the London based Office Cashier
- Assist the Senior Finance Operations Manager with annual SRA Audit process including liaising with auditors and providing information as required.
Strong SRA knowledge is essential so please only apply if you have strong legal cashiering experience. Experience of Elite 3e would be hugely advantageous but other large legal finance systems will be considered such as Elite Enterprise and Aderant.
This is a lovely team to be a part of so someone who is friendly, down to earth, hard working and supportive would be the perfect fit.