Senior Insolvency Manager - JIEB Qualfied
A London firm that we work are in the market for a JIEB-Qualified Senior Manager to join their growing division. This is a firm that has a knack for going above and beyond for their own clients; considering themselves particuarlyl passionate about the work that they do.
As Senior Insolvency Manager, you will be working in an ambitous, proactive team both at the senior and junior grade, which would likely act as a motivator for you.The client base is both UK-based and overseas.
Your assignment is to manage a team of insolvency professionals as well as formal insolvency cases, both Corporate and Personal, ensuring that the team develop and meet deadlines, delivering work of the highest quality.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Ensuring that the team meet internal and statutory deadlines
- Case management
- Providing training to the team where appropriate
- Involvement in Business Devlopment / Marketing
- WIP reviews, controls, case billing etc.
- Assisting with appraisals
For this role, you would need to have:
- Relevant Insolvency experience (at least 4/5 years formal insolvency)
- JIEB Qualified
- Prior Management experience within an insolvency role
If this role is of interest, get in touch.