Senior Insolvency Analyst- Southampton
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
We are delighted to be able to offer you an opportunity to join a leading insolvency firm who are looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to work in their office based in Southampton
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator you will be working as part of a growing ambitious team; working on variety of cases, of various complexity. You will ideally have a broad experience working in both corporate and personal insolvency. The company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and calculated decisions.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Managing Junior members of the team.
- Liaising with creditors.
- Working on site when necessary when liquidations involved.
If you're an enthusiastic Senior Insolvency Administrator looking to join an industry leading company, don't hesitate to get in touch!