Senior Insolvency Administrator - Manchester
We are excited to be working with a renowned insolvency firm to find a senior administrator to join their Manchester office. This firm have been looking to grow their established team in order to assist with their varied and high-volume caseload. Your role would be to contribute to the progression of insolvency cases, whilst aiding senior members of staff.
Your role would also include:
- Preparation of relevant documents, and review of these documents, including statutory reports.
- Realising assets and investigating the financial conduct of companies, with the ability to highlight previous transactions and facilitate their recovery.
- Maintaining the case diary, including monthly case reviews for fee estimates.
- Ensuring cases are closed, with this completed on time and to a high standard.
- Submission of tax returns and make expenses payments.
- Attending relevant meetings including those with creditors, accountants or directors.
- Assisting and reviewing the work of junior members of staff.
- Responding to creditor queries.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency professional who is looking for an exciting new opportunity; within a firm that encourages further training and development of pre-existing insolvency knowledge.
Suitable candidates for this role would have:
- A minimum of 2 years insolvency experience, with work being a mix of corporate and personal work; CVLs, and MVLs are required.
- CPI qualification is desired though not essential.
If this role is of interest, please apply today or contact a member of the Ambition team