Senior Insolvency Administrator - Leicester
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are currently recruiting for a senior insolvency administrator to join a leading insolvency firm in their Leicester office. This firm have a nationwide presence, and work on a varied and exciting corporate caseload. Within this firm your role would be to assist in the progression of cases, in addition to:
- Preparing documents and legal paperwork, for the progression of cases and for the benefit of banks.
- Investigations into assets when required for the progression of the case, including disposal of assets, distribution of funds and collection of debts.
- Negotiating with creditors and debtors.
- Liaising with solicitors, and drafting correspondents to creditors and other parties.
- Supporting less experienced members of the team, and delegating work to them as required.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency professional looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity in a top insolvency firm.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within insolvency is required.
- CPI qualification or equivalent is essential.