Senior Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are currently recruiting for a senior insolvency administrator to join a fast-growing accountancy firm in their Birmingham office. Your role would be to assist in the progression of their busy portfolio of cases.
Your role would also include:
- Assisting on CVLs, MVLs and Admins from cradle to grave.
- Assisting in the production of both declarations of solvency and insolvency, in addition to assessing the assets of an insolvent.
- Calculating dividends due to creditors and running the debt collection process including resolving disputes and contacting debtors.
- Investigating the conduct of directors within an insolvent company, along with reviewing historical financial information from the company to determine reasons for their declaration of insolvency.
- Assisting in the sale of a company, by obtaining valuations, providing financial information to interested purchasers and determining the best outcome for creditors.
- Producing reports illustrating potential outcomes for varying insolvency options, including return to creditors with each option.
- Pursuing claims of the insolent company, reconciling accounts and recording collections.
- Producing annual reviews of events leading to insolvency, the actions of the insolvency practitioner, including financial outcomes to present to creditors.
- Drafting strategy reports for clients which would include balance sheet profit and loss, in addition to short term cash flow.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency professional, who is looking to join a growing firm, with a great culture and employee development.
Suitable candidates for this role would have:
- A minimum of 2 years insolvency experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply today or contact a member of the Ambition team.